With neo-retro styling and an approachable value, the 2021 Benelli Leoncino is coming to Americapart of the A centesimal-anniversary celebration of Benelli bikes. It encompasses a 500cc parallel-twin DOHC powerplant fitted right into a perimeter-style steel-tube body.
The gasoline tank and seat present a nostalgic contact, with the Leoncino options an inverted fork and a single cantilevered shock signaling modernity; the shock has adjustability for spring-preload and rebound damping. In an enchantment to newer riders, the peak of the passenger-friendly seat is slightly below 31 inches. The Lion of Pesaro stands on the entrance fender, as Leoncino is Italian for little lion”a premium styling contact.
With 47 horsepower on faucet at 8500 rpm from the marginally oversquare engine, Benelli permits that the Leoncino is impressed by caf racers of Benellis golden years. To respect that, and the 33 ft/lbs of torque accessible at 5000 rpm, Benelli fitted the 2021 Leoncino with Pirelli Angel ST rubber on 17-inch wheels, with twin 320mm discs grasped by radially mounted four-piston calipers. Other fashionable options embrace an LED headlight (in a retro nacelle) and a digital sprint.
The ’21 Benelli Leoncino hits the showroom ground with an MSRP of $6199the similar value as a 2020 Honda Rebel 500 and the 2019 Honda CB500F. Watch for an Ultimate Motorcycling check quickly.
2021 Benelli Leoncino Specs
- Type: Parallel twin
- Displacement: 500cc
- Bore x stroke: 69 x 66.8mm
- Maximum energy: 47 horsepower @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 33 ft-lbs @ 5000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.5:1
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 4vpc
- Fueling: EFI w/ 37mm throttle physique
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Front suspension; journey: Non-adjustable inverted fork; 4.9 inches
- Rear suspension: Cantilevered rebound-damping and spring-preload adjustable shock
- Tires: Pirelli Angel ST
- Front tire: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 160/60 x 17
- Front brake: 320mm discs w/ radially mounted 4-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 260mm disc w/ single-piston caliper
- ABS: Standard
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 56.8 inches
- Seat top: 30.9 inches
- Fuel capability: 3.6 gallons
- Dry weight: 410 kilos
- Colors: Red; Black
2021 Benelli Leoncino Price: $6199 MSRP
2021 Benelli Leoncino Photo Gallery